Operations Manager Trainee Sacramento - Sacramento, California, United States
- Job Type:Full Time
- Category:Customer Service,Management,Operations Manager,Transportation,Travel Tourism
- Job Location: Sacramento, California, United States
Position: Operations Manager Trainee
Salary Range: $40,000-$45,000
Industries: Retail and Travel and Tourism
Employment Type: Full Time
Our client is a Fortune 500 Global leader in the travel service industry operating two of the most recognized brands in the vehicle rental business, as well as one of the leading truck rental businesses in the United States.
As part of their growth they are looking for talented professionals who want to take their management career to the next level.
If you are a strong leader with fantastic customer service skills who can inspire others to succeed, you should consider a career as an Operations Manager with our client.
As an Operations Manager, you will be responsible for influencing customer satisfaction, increasing revenue and overseeing operational effectives and quality. You will supervise shift personnel (70 to 100 employees, depending on location) and be responsible for driving counter, car lot and customer service activities insuring strong production and quality.
Why you should join our client?
- Strong career progression. (Current CEO started as an Operations Manager)
- A Jump start into management within a Fortune 500 Global leader.
- Leading training and development courses.
- Real world management knowledge.
- A chance to train and develop unique management skills in the vehicle rental industry.
- A chance to become a leader and make a difference to others.
What our client is looking for:
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level and have a stable career history over the past two+ years. You will have a background in retail, travel and tourism, car rental or car leasing and have managed a team at supervisor, assistant manager or operational manager level.
Due to shifts, the ideal candidate must be flexible in their work hours (this is not a 9 to 5 position) and as the car lots are mostly outside must be willing to work in sometimes challenging weather.
Basic Qualifications / Minimum Requirements:
- Degree required, Bachelors Preferred.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience providing a high level of quality customer service.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Must be willing and able to work a flexible schedule that can include evenings, holidays and overnight shifts.
- Experience in leading others.
Benefits or client will provide you with:
- A share of the success: Competitive Base Salary and Bonus Potential.
- Upward Mobility: Career Advancement Opportunities and Training to get you there.
- Use of a company vehicle: Including fee Gas and Insurance.
- Outstanding Benefits Package: 401K, Medical, Dental, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, Various Discounts.
Please note: Candidates must meet all basic qualifications and submit a complete application (including a video interview) to be considered for this position. Successful completion of interviews, pre-employment drug screen and background check will be required.
If you’re a motivated and dependable individual with a proven track record of success in a customer care environment, then this role can put your career on the map.